RMS is proud of its reputation, built over many years, which depends on us consistently doing the right thing at the very first instance. Integrity is our foundation and character is as important as ability. We build trust and act with honesty. We comply with our Business Ethics Policy, management system and all local rules and regulations. We nurture a culture of transparency and responsibility. We investigate all violations and complaints and take appropriate action.
At RMS we always endeavor for:
- To comply with all laws and regulations applicable to our business, and to maintain high standards of ethical conduct in the operation of that business and in their dealings with employees, clients, and competitors.
- To recruit, train, develop and retain Employees.
- To record lessons learnt and use them wisely on future projects.
- To do a Risk assessment on all new Projects prior to pursuing them.
- To take prompt action to address employee questions, concerns, or complaints regarding unsafe work conditions, discrimination, or any other matter involving the terms and conditions of their employment.
- To ensure Safe and secure Work environment for all our employees. To provide clear job description to the employees and ensure that they understand the nature of the work they have been assigned to and can perform such work without injury to themselves or others.
- To treat each other with dignity and respect, and to provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.